Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hajimemashite

Hello fellow Otaku and Fujoshi! Welcome to my blog!

If all goes to plan I will be reviewing at least one manga a week. Not a series, but each individual book! Although, if I finish reviewing every book in a series I will do an overall review.

These reviews are a way for me to keep my writing skills sharp and an excuse to reread my manga!

If all my plans go well a new review will be up once or twice a week.  This should be easy with my extensive collection of manga! But you know what they say about the plans of mice and men, so keep your fingers crossed!

Now I may jump around from series to series but I will never just jump in to a random number in the series! You will always be able to find a review of the previous volumes! Unless it's a prequel or sequel because I deem those separate from the main series. The same goes for any novels that go along with a series.

My collection contains manga that is both old and new! Shojo and Shonen! I read romance, horror, action, adventure, everything really! So Hopefully I will be able to introduce you to a new series you might enjoy!

So without further ado, let's start this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment